Professional Liability (Malpractice) Insurance

Whether you are an LLC or have decided to work as a self-employed individual you will need professional liability insurance, also commonly referred to as malpractice insurance. Typically for neurodiagnostic (including IONM) and imaging technologists this will range from $100-$750/year depending upon your discipline and what state you are in.  For most allied healthcare disciplines […]

The Insurance People

Insurance Agent An insurance agent represents an insurance company and will sell you the company’s insurance products. They are either independent agents representing multiple companies or are employed in some fashion by a single insurance company.  The insurance agent gets paid through commission. Insurance Broker Insurance brokers act as an intermediary between you and the […]

Business Insurances

There are many types of insurances, but listed below are the main ones you need to be aware of if you are self-employed or running your own business. Professional Liability Insurance. Professional liability insurance is commonly referred to in the medical industry as malprac- tice insurance. If your entity is issued, that is if either […]